Take our Bookkeeping
We'll help you step up your game
If you've got the right people in the right places to do bookkeeping in-house, that's great! We are happy to teach your team the key aspects of the software, proper coding of expenses and revenue, reconciliation and more. Don't risk the dangers of bad information, get trained by the experts and you will be ready for anything.
Benefits of Lucrum Training:
- One-on-one sessions
- Customized curriculums, and solutions to fit your needs; We start at the level you need and grow from there
- Your office, your computer, your customers, your bills. Our hands-on approach is guaranteed to help you understand and learn faster than a lab or classroom setting
- Get work done while learning. Since we’re using your data, your books are being updated during the training session
- Flexible scheduling with two-hour increments allows you to learn and still get work done!
A sample curriculum might include:
- Introduction – How to Organize Your Closet
- Take a look at your books
- How your physical filing system is set up and the flow of how you do business
- Painting by the numbers
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- Accounts Receivable Summary
- Accounts Payable Summary
- How to use the above reports to move around and quickly find what you need fast
- Here’s the Home Page
- Questions and answers
- Learning the language
- Assets and liabilities, AR & AP
- Customizing reports
- Quickbooks keyboard shortcuts
- Void vs Delete
- Bills vs Expenses
- Which date matters?
- What about terms?
- Paying bills
- Aging summaries and Unpaid Bills detail
- Credit card, Debit card, EFT's, etc
- Sales receipt vs Invoice
- Receiving credit card statements
- Reconciling Bank Statements
- Duplicate entries
- Totals don't match
- Uncleared transactions
5 Things Every Business Owner Must Master
CPA vs. CFO vs. Controller vs. Bookkeeper: What is the Difference?
Written by: Jeff Heybruck We often encounter business owners trying to figure out their organization’s structure and which roles they need to …
Small Business Finance Questions
This is our third installment of frequently asked questions, (check out our first and second installments) and we hope to give helpful …
What to do with excess cash in a business?
If I have extra cash from my business thriving what should I do with the cash? As with most good answers, it …