Time Consuming Bookkeeping
Real Estate Investment
- Owner doing bookkeeping work for real estate investment firm
- Required 6-8 hours of owner time each week
- Significant delays in preparing tax returns and sharing financial reports with investors
- Client outsourced entire accounting department to Lucrum Consulting
- Standardized chart of accounts across all companies simplifies coding of expenses.
- Client has specific, strategic involvement only to provide complete control and financial security yet require minimal time
- Owner has additional half day of productivity each week
- Greater efficiencies reduced cost to client by 31.5% within 90 days
- Accounting function now requires less than 4 hrs week
5 Things Every Franchisee Should Know
Written by Kurt Dyck Many small business owners decide to buy into a franchise system rather than start a business from scratch, …
CFO Services for Small Business: Do You Need Them?
By: Jeff Heybruck CFO. You may have traditionally thought this executive-level role reserved for only larger businesses. But now that your business …
How Do I Clean Up My Chart of Accounts?
Written by: Amber Heintz What is the importance of the Chart of Accounts? You may have heard from your CPA, CFO or …