Tight Cash Flow
- Subcontractor with a seasonal business model doing about 3M of revenue
- Struggled with cash flow, forced to use Line of Credit to meet payroll during ramp-up
- Owner was not getting timely information to monitor performance of entire company
- Created custom reports including dashboard to monitor performance and cash forecasts to predict shortfalls and surpluses
- Helped client understand cash flow cycle and how to avoid the cash "crunch"
- Shortened A/R collection period by 8.7 days
- Revenue growth of 37.1%, net income increased by 149%
- 2 yr. average Return on Investment for client of 1,125%
5 Things Every Franchisee Should Know
Written by Kurt Dyck Many small business owners decide to buy into a franchise system rather than start a business from scratch, …
CFO Services for Small Business: Do You Need Them?
By: Jeff Heybruck CFO. You may have traditionally thought this executive-level role reserved for only larger businesses. But now that your business …
How Do I Clean Up My Chart of Accounts?
Written by: Amber Heintz What is the importance of the Chart of Accounts? You may have heard from your CPA, CFO or …