Tight Cash Flow
- Subcontractor with a seasonal business model doing about 3M of revenue
- Struggled with cash flow, forced to use Line of Credit to meet payroll during ramp-up
- Owner was not getting timely information to monitor performance of entire company
- Created custom reports including dashboard to monitor performance and cash forecasts to predict shortfalls and surpluses
- Helped client understand cash flow cycle and how to avoid the cash "crunch"
- Shortened A/R collection period by 8.7 days
- Revenue growth of 37.1%, net income increased by 149%
- 2 yr. average Return on Investment for client of 1,125%
Strategies For Small Businesses to Prevent and Mitigate the Risk of Rising Material Costs
Regardless of industry, rapidly rising or wildly fluctuating material costs can have a negative impact on a business. The same is true …
CPA vs. CFO vs. Controller vs. Bookkeeper: What is the Difference?
Written by: Jeff Heybruck We often encounter business owners trying to figure out their organization’s structure and which roles they need to …
Small Business Finance Questions
This is our third installment of frequently asked questions, (check out our first and second installments) and we hope to give helpful …