Tight Cash Flow
- Subcontractor with a seasonal business model doing about 3M of revenue
- Struggled with cash flow, forced to use Line of Credit to meet payroll during ramp-up
- Owner was not getting timely information to monitor performance of entire company
- Created custom reports including dashboard to monitor performance and cash forecasts to predict shortfalls and surpluses
- Helped client understand cash flow cycle and how to avoid the cash "crunch"
- Shortened A/R collection period by 8.7 days
- Revenue growth of 37.1%, net income increased by 149%
- 2 yr. average Return on Investment for client of 1,125%
Using Tomorrow’s Job to Pay Yesterday’s Subs
All too often, businesses find themselves using tomorrow’s job to pay yesterday’s subs. This can result in a never ending feedback loop …
How to plan for the impacts of inflation on small business
There is a lot of talk these days in the media about inflation, and since it is a part of normal economic …
When do you capitalize an asset?
Photo credit: Pickawood Sometimes the best topics to discuss here are the ones we, as accountants, overlook. Recently, our marketing consultant asked …