Tight Cash Flow
- Subcontractor with a seasonal business model doing about 3M of revenue
- Struggled with cash flow, forced to use Line of Credit to meet payroll during ramp-up
- Owner was not getting timely information to monitor performance of entire company
- Created custom reports including dashboard to monitor performance and cash forecasts to predict shortfalls and surpluses
- Helped client understand cash flow cycle and how to avoid the cash "crunch"
- Shortened A/R collection period by 8.7 days
- Revenue growth of 37.1%, net income increased by 149%
- 2 yr. average Return on Investment for client of 1,125%
How Liquid is the Business?
Liquidity in business has nothing to do with water. It describes how quickly you can sell an asset and convert it into …
Mobile Accounting? It’s Here, Now
This month we’re taking a break from all the PPP and COVID-19 conversations out there. Now that it’s mid-2020, it may be …
Two Things You Must Do Now Relating to COVID-19 & PPP
There has been a lot of confusion regarding the Paycheck Protection Plan (PPP) loans program. It was rushed into law and there …