Tight Cash Flow
- Subcontractor with a seasonal business model doing about 3M of revenue
- Struggled with cash flow, forced to use Line of Credit to meet payroll during ramp-up
- Owner was not getting timely information to monitor performance of entire company
- Created custom reports including dashboard to monitor performance and cash forecasts to predict shortfalls and surpluses
- Helped client understand cash flow cycle and how to avoid the cash "crunch"
- Shortened A/R collection period by 8.7 days
- Revenue growth of 37.1%, net income increased by 149%
- 2 yr. average Return on Investment for client of 1,125%
What to do with excess cash in a business?
If I have extra cash from my business thriving what should I do with the cash? As with most good answers, it …
5 Basic Accounting Principles Most Entrepreneurs Get Wrong
For most entrepreneurs, fast growth is the ultimate goal. Many start off with a great idea, hobby, side hustle, or like a …
Virtual CFO Services: The First Thing Your Virtual CFO Service Should Do For Your Business
Written by Jeff Heybruck and Megan Stanton Congratulations! You are a small business owner and have taken the first step and started …