Improved Insurance Coverage
Fast Casual Restaurant Franchise
- Fanchisor was named in a lawsuit for the actions of a franchisee.
- Franchisor did not have insurance coverage to protect against the claim named in the lawsuit.
- Insurance agent was not providing value, shopping policies or making recommendations as to improving coverage or eliminating gaps.
- Worked in conjunction with legal team and Franchise Business Coaches to successfully limit liability and extricate franchisor from the lawsuit. Cost about $10-20K in legal fees.
- Interviewed 3 insurance agents to better understand the coverages and policies the client should have maintained and what the cost should be.
- Obtained much better service, significantly higher limits, and added both Cyber Crime and Employer Practice Liability insurance coverage for less than the previous agent's premiums.
- Worked with client staff to revise training manuals and policies to specifically target and reduce opportunities for similar lawsuits in the future regardless of insurance coverage or not.
Outsourced CFO Services – Like A Personal Trainer for Your Business
Written by: Megan Stanton What does a good outsourced CFO do? A good outsourced CFO can be likened to a personal trainer …
What to Do When an Employee Is Terminated
Most business owners will have to terminate an employee at some point in their career. A termination event can be tense for …
Making the Tough Calls on Spending
If revenue hasn’t come back as fast as expected, it may be time to review the budget and determine if some planned …