Improved Insurance Coverage
Fast Casual Restaurant Franchise
- Fanchisor was named in a lawsuit for the actions of a franchisee.
- Franchisor did not have insurance coverage to protect against the claim named in the lawsuit.
- Insurance agent was not providing value, shopping policies or making recommendations as to improving coverage or eliminating gaps.
- Worked in conjunction with legal team and Franchise Business Coaches to successfully limit liability and extricate franchisor from the lawsuit. Cost about $10-20K in legal fees.
- Interviewed 3 insurance agents to better understand the coverages and policies the client should have maintained and what the cost should be.
- Obtained much better service, significantly higher limits, and added both Cyber Crime and Employer Practice Liability insurance coverage for less than the previous agent's premiums.
- Worked with client staff to revise training manuals and policies to specifically target and reduce opportunities for similar lawsuits in the future regardless of insurance coverage or not.
Managing Through Crisis
We’re all dealing with uncharted territory during the COVID-19 pandemic. But now that we’re a couple-three weeks into it, most of us …
Avoidable AP Mistakes
Avoidable Accounts Payable Errors: What to Watch Out for When paying a bill for a business, we all try to be 100 …
How to Stop Robocalls
Everyone receives them (probably more than once a day) and every single time they’re painful, tedious, and unsolicited. Robocalls . . . …