Commissioned Sales People
Moving & Storage Company
- Owner struggled to track commissions earned vs. paid
- Sales team was frustrated due to wide variations in cash flow from one pay period to next
- Bookkeeper had to reconcile accounts and correct discrepancies causing distrust between sales force and office staff
- Transitioned all commissioned employees to bi-weekly draw with quarterly bonuses to smooth cash flows and simplify payroll reporting;
- Created one custom report for office manager, owner, and sales force to review and track performance;
- Eliminated non-value adding administrative tasks.
- Increased overall efficiency by 4 man-hours per week.
- Enhanced clarity and comprehension for all parties
- Minimized administrative workload.
How Liquid is the Business?
Liquidity in business has nothing to do with water. It describes how quickly you can sell an asset and convert it into …
Mobile Accounting? It’s Here, Now
This month we’re taking a break from all the PPP and COVID-19 conversations out there. Now that it’s mid-2020, it may be …
Two Things You Must Do Now Relating to COVID-19 & PPP
There has been a lot of confusion regarding the Paycheck Protection Plan (PPP) loans program. It was rushed into law and there …