Commissioned Sales People
Moving & Storage Company
- Owner struggled to track commissions earned vs. paid
- Sales team was frustrated due to wide variations in cash flow from one pay period to next
- Bookkeeper had to reconcile accounts and correct discrepancies causing distrust between sales force and office staff
- Transitioned all commissioned employees to bi-weekly draw with quarterly bonuses to smooth cash flows and simplify payroll reporting;
- Created one custom report for office manager, owner, and sales force to review and track performance;
- Eliminated non-value adding administrative tasks.
- Increased overall efficiency by 4 man-hours per week.
- Enhanced clarity and comprehension for all parties
- Minimized administrative workload.
Managing Through Crisis
We’re all dealing with uncharted territory during the COVID-19 pandemic. But now that we’re a couple-three weeks into it, most of us …
Avoidable AP Mistakes
Avoidable Accounts Payable Errors: What to Watch Out for When paying a bill for a business, we all try to be 100 …
How to Stop Robocalls
Everyone receives them (probably more than once a day) and every single time they’re painful, tedious, and unsolicited. Robocalls . . . …