Commissioned Sales People
Moving & Storage Company
- Owner struggled to track commissions earned vs. paid
- Sales team was frustrated due to wide variations in cash flow from one pay period to next
- Bookkeeper had to reconcile accounts and correct discrepancies causing distrust between sales force and office staff
- Transitioned all commissioned employees to bi-weekly draw with quarterly bonuses to smooth cash flows and simplify payroll reporting;
- Created one custom report for office manager, owner, and sales force to review and track performance;
- Eliminated non-value adding administrative tasks.
- Increased overall efficiency by 4 man-hours per week.
- Enhanced clarity and comprehension for all parties
- Minimized administrative workload.
Outsourced CFO Services – Like A Personal Trainer for Your Business
Written by: Megan Stanton What does a good outsourced CFO do? A good outsourced CFO can be likened to a personal trainer …
What to Do When an Employee Is Terminated
Most business owners will have to terminate an employee at some point in their career. A termination event can be tense for …
Making the Tough Calls on Spending
If revenue hasn’t come back as fast as expected, it may be time to review the budget and determine if some planned …