Changes in Economic Trends
Construction Equipment Sales Business
- Management consultant hired Lucrum to investigate financials after struggling to identify where cash was being spent given the relatively healthy profit margins of the business.
- Business owner was distracted and not actively managing business; did not account for changes in trends and economies nor did he adjust his lifestyle to accommodate reduced disposable income.
- Analyzed 3 years of financials to identify discretionary expenditures paid using company funds.
- Identified both personal/luxury spending as well as frivolous/wasteful spending on behalf of company.
- Management consultant used this information to help client restructure business, successfully preserving significant portion of the client's net worth.
- Worked with banks to restructure loans and refinance various debts to maintain healthy cash flow while accelerating payoff dates.
What to do with excess cash in a business?
If I have extra cash from my business thriving what should I do with the cash? As with most good answers, it …
5 Basic Accounting Principles Most Entrepreneurs Get Wrong
For most entrepreneurs, fast growth is the ultimate goal. Many start off with a great idea, hobby, side hustle, or like a …
Virtual CFO Services: The First Thing Your Virtual CFO Service Should Do For Your Business
Written by Jeff Heybruck and Megan Stanton Congratulations! You are a small business owner and have taken the first step and started …