Changes in Economic Trends
Construction Equipment Sales Business
- Management consultant hired Lucrum to investigate financials after struggling to identify where cash was being spent given the relatively healthy profit margins of the business.
- Business owner was distracted and not actively managing business; did not account for changes in trends and economies nor did he adjust his lifestyle to accommodate reduced disposable income.
- Analyzed 3 years of financials to identify discretionary expenditures paid using company funds.
- Identified both personal/luxury spending as well as frivolous/wasteful spending on behalf of company.
- Management consultant used this information to help client restructure business, successfully preserving significant portion of the client's net worth.
- Worked with banks to restructure loans and refinance various debts to maintain healthy cash flow while accelerating payoff dates.
Strategies For Small Businesses to Prevent and Mitigate the Risk of Rising Material Costs
Regardless of industry, rapidly rising or wildly fluctuating material costs can have a negative impact on a business. The same is true …
CPA vs. CFO vs. Controller vs. Bookkeeper: What is the Difference?
Written by: Jeff Heybruck We often encounter business owners trying to figure out their organization’s structure and which roles they need to …
Small Business Finance Questions
This is our third installment of frequently asked questions, (check out our first and second installments) and we hope to give helpful …