Changes in Economic Trends
Construction Equipment Sales Business
- Management consultant hired Lucrum to investigate financials after struggling to identify where cash was being spent given the relatively healthy profit margins of the business.
- Business owner was distracted and not actively managing business; did not account for changes in trends and economies nor did he adjust his lifestyle to accommodate reduced disposable income.
- Analyzed 3 years of financials to identify discretionary expenditures paid using company funds.
- Identified both personal/luxury spending as well as frivolous/wasteful spending on behalf of company.
- Management consultant used this information to help client restructure business, successfully preserving significant portion of the client's net worth.
- Worked with banks to restructure loans and refinance various debts to maintain healthy cash flow while accelerating payoff dates.
Outsourced CFO Services – Like A Personal Trainer for Your Business
Written by: Megan Stanton What does a good outsourced CFO do? A good outsourced CFO can be likened to a personal trainer …
What to Do When an Employee Is Terminated
Most business owners will have to terminate an employee at some point in their career. A termination event can be tense for …
Making the Tough Calls on Spending
If revenue hasn’t come back as fast as expected, it may be time to review the budget and determine if some planned …