Changes in Economic Trends
Construction Equipment Sales Business
- Management consultant hired Lucrum to investigate financials after struggling to identify where cash was being spent given the relatively healthy profit margins of the business.
- Business owner was distracted and not actively managing business; did not account for changes in trends and economies nor did he adjust his lifestyle to accommodate reduced disposable income.
- Analyzed 3 years of financials to identify discretionary expenditures paid using company funds.
- Identified both personal/luxury spending as well as frivolous/wasteful spending on behalf of company.
- Management consultant used this information to help client restructure business, successfully preserving significant portion of the client's net worth.
- Worked with banks to restructure loans and refinance various debts to maintain healthy cash flow while accelerating payoff dates.
Managing Through Crisis
We’re all dealing with uncharted territory during the COVID-19 pandemic. But now that we’re a couple-three weeks into it, most of us …
Avoidable AP Mistakes
Avoidable Accounts Payable Errors: What to Watch Out for When paying a bill for a business, we all try to be 100 …
How to Stop Robocalls
Everyone receives them (probably more than once a day) and every single time they’re painful, tedious, and unsolicited. Robocalls . . . …