Changes in Economic Trends
Construction Equipment Sales Business
- Management consultant hired Lucrum to investigate financials after struggling to identify where cash was being spent given the relatively healthy profit margins of the business.
- Business owner was distracted and not actively managing business; did not account for changes in trends and economies nor did he adjust his lifestyle to accommodate reduced disposable income.
- Analyzed 3 years of financials to identify discretionary expenditures paid using company funds.
- Identified both personal/luxury spending as well as frivolous/wasteful spending on behalf of company.
- Management consultant used this information to help client restructure business, successfully preserving significant portion of the client's net worth.
- Worked with banks to restructure loans and refinance various debts to maintain healthy cash flow while accelerating payoff dates.
5 Things Every Franchisee Should Know
Written by Kurt Dyck Many small business owners decide to buy into a franchise system rather than start a business from scratch, …
CFO Services for Small Business: Do You Need Them?
By: Jeff Heybruck CFO. You may have traditionally thought this executive-level role reserved for only larger businesses. But now that your business …
How Do I Clean Up My Chart of Accounts?
Written by: Amber Heintz What is the importance of the Chart of Accounts? You may have heard from your CPA, CFO or …